Endress+Hauser is one of the world's leading suppliers of measuring instruments, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. The family-owned company is headquartered in Reinach near Basel in Switzerland.
- Industries: Measurement and control technology
- Customers: Chemical, energy and power plants, basic materials and metals, food, life sciences, oil and gas, and water/wastewater
- Production sites: In Germany, Brazil, China, France, the UK, India, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, South Africa, the Czech Republic and the U.S.
- Service and sales: in over 125 countries
- Number of employees: Approx. 6,600 worldwide
Online Training | Content Builder
Operator training, utility films & classroom training information on one platform
Endress+Hauser impresses its customers with "a deep understanding of their applications and the special requirements of their industry." * To ensure that new as well as longstanding employees can quickly develop precisely this understanding, Endress+Hauser relies on numerous online training courses. Many of these are aimed in particular at employees in sales.
The training courses are always based on the reality of the customer: With a Big Picture to start with, a training participant finds himself in the landscape of his customer. Starting from this overview, he dives into the basics of the technologies on which Endress+Hauser's core products for a specific industry are based.
Based on this, the products are presented – with a focus on product renewal, so that all employees are also always up to date.
In this way, Endress+Hauser employees can convincingly communicate the innovative solutions to their customers and contribute to the success story of the family-owned company.
Our authoring tool for creating online training: