Festo AG & Co. KG and Festo Didactic SE
Festo is both a global player and an independent family-owned company headquartered in Esslingen am Neckar, Germany. The right solution for every requirement: Festo offers products, systems and services for pneumatic and electrical control and drive technology - for factory and process automation.
Festo Didactic SE is a leading global service provider in the field of technical education – whether equipping technical educational institutions or providing training and consulting for industrial companies.
- Industries: Automotive industry, electrical industry, food processing and packaging, chemical industry, water technology, medical technology, laboratory automation, process industry, textile industry, wood industry, machine tools and 3D printing, and others
- Customers: Over 300,000 customers from the above industries in 176 countries
- Business areas: Automation / Automation Technology, Didactic (learning systems, training and consulting)
- Locations: Over 250 subsidiaries worldwide and service in 176 countries
- Number of employees: Around 21,000 employees worldwide
Learning Management System for Vocational Training | Classroom Manager Vocational Training
Learning and training management for the specialists of tomorrow
As our long-standing partner, Festo offers its customers Classroom Manager Vocational Training as a learning management system for vocational training. With our tool for training management, (technical) schools and universities, corporate institutions and companies worldwide train the specialists of tomorrow.
Our tool for learning & training management: