Sick AG manufactures sensors for factory, logistics and automation technology. The globally active company is headquartered in Waldkirch near Freiburg (Breisgau), Germany.
- Industry: Sensor technology
- Customers: Companies in the automotive, food, packaging, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, among others
- Production sites: In Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China and the U.S.
- Representative offices and agencies: In 40 and 48 countries worldwide respectively
- Number of employees: Approx. 10,200 worldwide
Be on the safe side – Understanding machine safety
Functional safety? This term and the concept behind it are not immediately comprehensible to many customers and new employees of Sick AG.
The online module "Functional Safety at a glance" provides interested parties with a sound overview of the most important issues in 10 minutes. They learn what is behind the term, why this concept is so important and how it can be implemented in companies.
Interested parties can explore these questions in two different levels of detail – for a brief overview, the question is answered with one sentence. Those who want to know more can explore even more details in 1 - 2 minute interactive explanations and learn what the answer in each case means for practice.
This short training makes Functional Safety tangible and applicable for customers and employees.
Our authoring tool for creating online training: