Schüco International KG
The Schüco Group is one of the market leaders for innovative building shells and stands for global competence in windows, doors and façades. It has its headquarters in Bielefeld, Germany.
- Industries: Building supplier, window technology, façade technology, door technology, façade systems, machinery
- Customers: Investors, architects, fabricators, planners, builders.
- Service and sales: 12,000 partners in more than 80 countries
- Number of employees: 5,650 employees worldwide
Use Case: Online Content | Tool: Content Builder
Sales training - from webinars to learning cards to brown bag sessions
How can sales staff be informed and trained about new product packages? In a joint project with Schüco, we created various learning media in the form of a learning path to provide comprehensive and varied training for Schüco sales. These range from webinars to learning cards to brown bag sessions: with our didactic support in the form of a webinar kit, Schüco conducted webinars as a kick-off for training on the product packages.
So-called learning cards served as a digital reference book about the product packages for the participants. These were created by us, IM|S, as well as by Schüco itself using our authoring tool, Content Builder. Finally, the content was discussed and reflected upon in a more informal discussion round, the Brown Bag Session.
Schüco has been an IM|S project partner since 2020.
Other joint projects with this customer
An excerpt of previous project collaborations:
- Project 1: Sales Training Opportunity Packages.